1.5mm : Once every two weeks if used lightly, once every 3-4 weeks if used more vigorously
2.0mm : Once every five weeks
Note that collagen production takes several months of skin needling before you see any real difference. Have Patience and results will come.
1. Clean your hands and the area to be cured thoroughly. Wipe sking and hands with anti bacterial gel.
2. Rinse the roller with hot water for few seconds.
3. Use some sking care products before using.
4.Whilst pulling the skin taut with your free hand, toll forwards and backwards over the area to be cured.
5. Roll 8-10 times in each direction (vertically, horizontally and diagonally).
6. Apply enough pressure to ensure needle can penetrate the skin to their full length. Lift roller slightly after each roll to ensure needles create new micro chanels in the skin.
After treatment, wash treated area and dey with clean towel. Roller part to be washed with hot water and sterilized it with disinfectant alcohol for at least 20 minutes. After that, enure the roller is dried before store it in the clean place.
Please note: There may be some bleeding after rolling but this should simply wash away. Skin will also be red and will fade away after few hours. Wait at least six hours before apply any make-up products or perfumes to the affected area. Avoid sun exposure for at least 24 hours after treatment.
Important information / caution
Disinfect before use
Never share your Derma Roller with anyone else.
Do not use on children or animals
Not use on irritated or infected skin, fungal skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, and etc
Be careful when rolling around the eyes.
Do not use on the eyelids or lips.
Keep the derma roller away from possible sources of contamination. Store it in its case when not is use.